Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My First DiaperCake

A DiaperCake for baby Naly to be.

This is my first diaper cake that I made for Malee's baby shower that's coming up (Feb. 6, 2010). Just kidding, my mom helped me with the rolling of the diapers, and stacking them together. I bought all the materials, and I decorated the cake. It took me forever to decide what to put on top and what color it should be. I'm actually happy with what I found and I love that the colors are pink and purple, except that the blankets didn't come in pink and purples, or white and pink, so thats how I end up with a green layer (top layer). Credit goes to youtube's "how to do/make" videos.

I love the cake topper, its a pink musical seahorse with a red bow on top. Pink ribbons with purple flowers in the middle of the layer (is this what they called 3 tears diaper cake??), and purple orchids decorated along the side of the ribbons.

These pictures were taken at night, some with flash and others without flash, so the colors are off, but I love the pink and purple colors, since Malee's going to have a baby girl.



1 comment: